Top ten inspiring lines from the book “Not that kind of Girl” by Lena Dunham.
1. Fake people don’t die. Fake people don’t even exist. #32
2. I obviously like you a lot. Not in a scary oppressive way and not in an “I just came looking at a picture of you” way but in the way that I am going out of my way to make you a part of my life, or just to figure out what it could be. #35
3. The end never comes when you think it will. It’s always ten steps past the worst moment, then a weird turn to the left. #48
4. When someone shows you how little you mean to them and you keep coming back for more, before you know it you start to mean less to yourself. #49
5. Luxury is nice, but creativity is nicer. #107
6. Over time, my belief in many things have wavered: marriage, the afterlife, Woody Allen. But never motherhood. #121
7. I was becoming the kind of adult parents worry about producing. #178
8. You know why I listened? Because I wanted it so bad. Because I wanted to learn, to grow and to stay. #202
9. You have learned a new rule and it’s simple: don’t put yourself in situations you’d like to run away from. But when you run, run back to yourself, like that bunny in Runaway Bunny runs to its mother, but you are the mother, and you’ll see that later and be very, very proud. #262
10. I wanted memories so powerful that they made you cry. #?
P.S. no. 5 is my favorite among all. Which one’s yours?